Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Is it mission trip time yet???

What is this amazing dance you may ask? well... it's CLOGGING!!!
Never in my life did I think that clogging would be a re-curring recreation for me but in the past year it just keeps coming up. Last May at Montreat I was blessed to experience old Bluegrass music with amazing youth ministers and a swarm of cloggers.
Today I got an email from our site co-ordinator for mission trip. Want to guess what our first evening activity is?... that's right... CLOGGING. The group above is the group that will teach us this summer. Clogging is quickly moving to the top of my list of reasons I love Appalachia. I think this will soar to the #1 spot after spending an evening with my youth clogging. I do plan on selling copies of pictures of me clogging at 7 months pregnant to start our child's college fund.
The fact that I get more excited everyday for the mission trip is not a good sign for me since it is 3.5 months away but... is it time yet????? I want to be clogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment